CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-21T23:01:56+00:002013 BMW 335i CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-21T23:01:56+00:00
- – Inspect disk brake pads, front and/or rear – Inspect rear brake shoes if applicable – Inspect rotors for scoring – Inspect cylinder/boot for leaks – Inspect calipers – Inspect pad retainer condition – Inspect anti-rattle springs in bushings – Inspect wheel bearing end play – Inspect wheel free rotation
- CUSTOMER STATES THE CHECK AND RESET FAULT CODES / SMELLS COOLANT ON THE ENGINE – CHECK AND ADVISE FOUND HISTORY FAULT CODE 190302 FUEL TANK VENT SYSTEM LEAK DETECTED (NOT A CURRENT FAULT) / RESET FAULT CODE AND RESET SERVICE MESSAGES
- Quote is for 7 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable
- –Remove old brake fluid from reservoir –Check and clean the reservoir if applicable –Install new brake fluid –Power bleed the system
- CALIFORNIA RECYCLING FEE
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
MONICA S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/20/2019