CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-02T22:00:34+00:002006 Saab 9-5 CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-02T22:00:34+00:00
- Quote is for 7 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable
- CALIFORNIA RECYCLING FEE
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
- EXCESSIVE OIL RESIDUE, RECOMMEND DYE TEST AND CLEAN OIL RESIDUE.
- — Identify refrigerant in use and check for contamination — Evacuate and charge A/C system with refrigerant — Add ultra-violet A/C dye to system — Examine exposed hoses, tubing and connections for leaks — Examine compressor/clutch for damage/leaks** — Examine compressor for missing caps, proper labeling** — Rotate the compressor to determine if faulty — Examine the condensor coil for damage/restrictions/leaks — Examine the expansion device for damage or leaks** — Examine the accum./receiver/drier for damage or leaks — Check the drive belt system — Inspect fan clutch for leakage and bearing wear — Check fan clutch for proper operation — Inspect the cooling fan for bent or missing blades — Examine accessible electrical connections — Check system for leakage at a minimum of 50 psi — Check operation of the compressor clutch — Check operation of blower motor and air control doors ** If accessible LEAKS DETECTED: _______NO LEAKS AT THIS TIME. ____________ PARTS DEFECTIVE: ___________________ Final high side operating pressure reading: ___150___ PSI Final low side operating pressure reading: ___40___ PSI Final center air distribution outlet temperature: __39__ DEGREES F
- AFTER CLEAN UP, WE DROVE THE VEHICLE AND HAD THE VEHICLE RUNNING WHILE INSPECTING NO LEAKS FOUND AT THIS TIME. RECOMMEND BRING THE VEHICLE BACK
BEAU M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/1/2022