CRM Mitchell1 2018-11-25T23:00:14+00:002008 Buick Enclave CRM Mitchell1 2018-11-25T23:00:14+00:00
- Services performed by ASE certified technician: –Use of hand held scan tools and/or laptop computer programs to access trouble codes causing check engine light –Use of computer diagnostic programs –Use of internet subscription technical sites –Use of up to one hour of ASE certified technician's time to determine the source of the problem causing the trouble code –Most but not all check engine lights or other driveability problems can be determined by the Check Engine Light/Level 1 Diagnostic service –Sometimes additional diagnostics may be required// WE FOUND A LARGE LEAK COMING FROM THE HEATER HOSE ASSEMBLY, RECOMMEND REPLACE BOTH HEATER HOSES, FLUSH THE SYSTEM AND RECHECK.
- HEATER HOSES – Remove and Replace – Auxiliary Heater,Hose and Tube Assembly – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and recharge.] – [NOTE: Deduct .2 when used in conjunction with Radiator Hose(s) – R and R.]
- -Price is for two gallons of pre-mixed coolant, additional costs –Flush out dirty coolant –Install new coolant –Install coolant conditioner (If applicable) –Install coolant system sealer (if applicable or necessary)
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE HEATER OUTLET HOSE
KRISTIN P. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/24/2018