CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-18T23:00:56+00:002014 Chevrolet Cruze CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-18T23:00:56+00:00
- –Pressure test the cooling system for leaks –Check thermostat operation –Check cooling fan/switch operation –Check drive belts and radiator hoses RESULTS OF LEAK IF ANY: WATER OUTLET FLANGE RESULTS OF TEST: PASSED ***CAUTION: YOUR VEHICLE MAY HAVE OVERHEATED AND HAVE ENGINE DAMAGE. IT IS DIFFICULT TO PROPERLY TEST FOR DAMAGE TO THE ENGINE UNTIL THE COOLING SYSTEM IS REPAIRED TO PROPER SPECIFICATIONS AND THE VEHICLE IS TESTED UNDER PROPER OPERATING CONDITIONS***
- VEHICLE TOWING GOLD RUSH TOWING
- REPLACE THE COOLANT OUTLET FLANGE ASSEMBLY
- -Price is for two gallons of pre-mixed coolant, additional costs –Flush out dirty coolant –Install new coolant –Install coolant conditioner (If applicable) –Install coolant system sealer (if applicable or necessary)
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
CHANEL D. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/17/2023