- PARKING BRAKE – INSPECT – [Check function.] AIR CLEANER/ELEMENT – REPLACE – [After every 5th Engine Oil Service: Intake air cleaner: replace air filter element (reduce replacement interval in dusty operating conditions)] CABIN AIR FILTER – REPLACE – [After every 2nd Engine Oil Service: Ventilation microfilter: replace ventilation microfilter.] ENGINE OIL & FILTER – REPLACE SPARK PLUGS – REPLACE – [Replace Spark Plugs at approximately 60,000 miles or at every 6th engine oil service.] CONDITION BASED SERVICE SYSTEM (CBS) – RESET – [Reset the CBS after every service.]
- CALIFORNIA RECYCLING FEE
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
- AUTOMATIC ROLL-OVER PROTECTION SYSTEM – ACTIVATE – [Open convertible top. Activate automatic rollover protection system via OBD diagnostic link.] HORN, HEADLAMP FLASHERS, HAZARD FLASHERS, TURN SIGNALS – CHECK A/C & HEATING SYSTEMS – INSPECT – [Inspect heater and air-conditioning blower.] BATTERY – INSPECT – [Check state of charge (magic eye) and charge if required.] BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – [For the Brake System Connections and Lines: check for leaks, damage and correct positioning.] COOLANT LEVEL – INSPECT – [Check coolant fluid level and concentration.] LIGHTS & CONTROLS – INSPECT – [Check lighting system, i.e.: headlights, foglights, parking, back-up, license plate, interior (including map reading lights), glove box, flashlight, illuminated makeup mirrors, luggage compartment/area lights.] REAR VIEW MIRRORS – INSPECT SEAT/SAFETY BELTS – INSPECT – [Check condition and function.] SRS AIRBAG UNITS – INSPECT – [Visually inspect units for torn covers, obvious damage or attachment of stickers.] STEERING SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Check for clearance, leaks, damage and wear.] TIRES – INSPECT – [Check tread depth, wear pattern, outer condition, inflation pressure. Correct pressure if necessary.] UNDERBODY CONTACT POINTS & LINKAGE – INSPECT – [Inspect underbody, including all visible parts (i.e. transmission, rear axle, fuel lines, exhaust system), check for damage, leaks and corrosion.] WINDSHIELD WASHER FLUID AND ANTIFREEZE PROTECTION – INSPECT – [Check protection level, fluid level, top if necessary.] WINDSHIELD WIPER & WASHER SYSTEMS – INSPECT – [Check windshield wiper and washer jet positions.] CONDITION BASED SERVICE SYSTEM (CBS) – RESET – [Reset the CBS after every service.] TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM SENSORS – RESET VEHICLE – ROAD-TEST – [Check brakes, including burnishing of parking brake pads; check steering, shock absorbers (visual) and transmission.]
- REPLACE THE SPARK PLUGS (DUE BY TIME)
- REPLACE THE SERPENTINE BELT (CRACKED)
ALLAN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/10/2022