CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-10T22:04:33+00:002013 Fiat 500c CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-10T22:04:33+00:00
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- COMPRESSION TEST RESULT: CYL #1 190 CYL #2 190 CYL #3 185 CYL #4 185 – COMPRESSION UP TO SPECS.
- OIL PRESSURE AT 80PSI COLD 40PSI WARM – AT SPECS.
- Quote is for 7 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable
- Services performed by ASE certified technician: –Use of hand held scan tools and/or laptop computer programs to access trouble codes causing check engine light –Use of computer diagnostic programs –Use of internet subscription technical sites –Use of up to one hour of ASE certified technician's time to determine the source of the problem causing the trouble code –Most but not all check engine lights or other driveability problems can be determined by the Check Engine Light/Level 1 Diagnostic service –Sometimes additional diagnostics may be required/ SCANNED THE COMPUTERS AND FOUND CODES P0301 CYLINDER #1 MISFIRE, P1061 CYLINDER OIL SUPPLY SOLENOID VALVE STUCK, P1065 CYLINDER OIL SUPPLY OUT OF RANGE. WE FOUND SPARK PLUGS WERE FOULED AND THE ENGINE OIL LEVEL WAS LOW. RECOMMEND PERFORM OIL CHANGE SERVICE, REPLACE SPARK PLUG. PERFORM COMPRESSION TEST AND OIL PRESSURE TEST.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – Turbocharger(LEAKING SPARK PLUG TUBE SEALS)
- CALIFORNIA RECYCLING FEE
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
JOHN G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/9/2020