- – Inspect disk brake pads, front and/or rear – Inspect rear brake shoes if applicable – Inspect rotors for scoring – Inspect cylinder/boot for leaks – Inspect calipers – Inspect pad retainer condition – Inspect anti-rattle springs in bushings – Inspect wheel bearing end play – Inspect wheel free rotation
- WIPERS ARE OPERATING NORMAL.
- Services performed by ASE certified technician: –Use of hand held scan tools and/or laptop computer programs to access trouble codes causing check engine light –Use of computer diagnostic programs –Use of internet subscription technical sites –Use of up to one hour of ASE certified technician's time to determine the source of the problem causing the trouble code –Most but not all check engine lights or other driveability problems can be determined by the Check Engine Light/Level 1 Diagnostic service –Sometimes additional diagnostics may be required/ SCANNED THE CARS COMPUTERS AND NO CODES WERE FOUND. WE DROVE THE VEHICLE AND WERE NOT ABLE TO DUPLICATE CUSTOMERS CONCERN, UNABLE TO DUPLICATE.
- –Remove old brake fluid from reservoir –Check and clean the reservoir if applicable –Install new brake fluid –Power bleed the system
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
- COOLANT RECOVERY TANK – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated (LEAKING, CRACKED)
- CLEAN AND LUBE SLIDERS CLEAN SURFACE WHERE ROTORS MATE TO HUBS
- REMOVE AND REPLACE THE BATTERY, SET CLOCK TO CORRECT TIME, INITIALIZE WINDOWS (INCLUDING SUNROOF / CONVERTIBLE TOP AND POWER LOCKS), ENTER RADIO CODE AND REGISTER NEW BATTERY TO VEHICLE (ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY)
- CALIFORNIA BATTERY FEE
- REMOVE AND REPLACE THE TIRES (3)
- CALIFORNIA TIRE FEE – $1.75 PER TIRE
- TIRE RECYLING FEE – $6 PER TIRE
TIM H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/12/2022