CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-17T23:01:21+00:002013 Chevrolet Cruze CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-17T23:01:21+00:00
- Services performed by ASE certified technician: –Use of hand held scan tools and/or laptop computer programs to access trouble codes causing check engine light –Use of computer diagnostic programs –Use of internet subscription technical sites –Use of up to one hour of ASE certified technician's time to determine the source of the problem causing the trouble code –Most but not all check engine lights or other driveability problems can be determined by the Check Engine Light/Level 1 Diagnostic service –Sometimes additional diagnostics may be required
- OIL PAN GASKET – Remove & Replace – Eco,LT,LTZ,1.4L Eng,Turbocharger – [Includes: R&I Catalytic Converter.]
- REMOVE AND REPLACE THE DRIVE BELT
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
- CALIFORNIA RECYCLING FEE
EDWARD K. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/16/2023