CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-22T22:00:22+00:002011 Chevrolet Suburban CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-22T22:00:22+00:00
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
- CALIFORNIA RECYCLING FEE
- RECOMMEND REPLACE BOTH UPPER AND LOWER BALL JOINTS. BRAKES MAKES A SLIGHT NOISE – MEASURE 4-5MM FRONT, REAR BRAKES MEASURED 5-6MM.
- Services performed by ASE certified technician: –NO CODES STORED IN ECU, WE FOUND THE NOISE COMING FROM THE EXHAUST SYSTEM, SOUND LIKE IT WAS COMING FROM LEFT CAT. WE FOUND THE FLEX PIPE WAS BROKEN, FLEX THE PIPE AND CHECKED THE CAR CONVERTER AND THE CAT CONVERTER WAS OK.
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace(LEAKING)
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – K1500,4WD Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – K1500,4WD Upper,Both – [Serviced with Control Arm.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- SPARK PLUG WIRE SET – Remove & Replace
- DUALTONE INVOICE#
- FLEX PIPE (CRACKED)
BRENDA W. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/21/2021