- – Load test the battery and check the connections – FAILED – Check drive belts – OK – Check the alternator output _13.4__ volts – PASSED – Check the wiring at the alternator – ok – Check for excessive draws on the battery – ok
- CALIFORNIA BATTERY FEE
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable
- REMOVE AND REPLACE THE BATTERY
- REPLACE THE AIR FILTER (DIRTY)
- CALIFORNIA RECYCLING FEE
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
MAIKE Z. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/25/2020