- MINOR SERVICE (This price applies to most cars, however, SUV's, trucks, and some European cars cost extra) Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra –Oil and filter change – Replace the oil drain plug sealing washer where applicable –Check and top off all fluids –Rotate the tires YES –Inspect the front and rear brakes –Inspect the tires and adjust the tire pressures –Inspect the air filter –Inspect the front and rear suspensions –Inspect the front and rear shocks and or struts –Inspect vehicle exterior lights –Check the constant velocity joint boots –Check the driveshaft –Inspect the steering linkage –Inspect the drive belts and coolant hoses –Check the A/C Temp –Check the idle speed –Reset the service light –Road test the vehicle
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
- CALIFORNIA RECYCLING FEE
- CHECK ON CLUNK FROM RIGHT REAR – ADVISE. ADVISE ON STEERING LEAKS – ADVISE.
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – Both
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – V6,2.7L Eng Engine,Front (CRACKED)
- REMOVE AND REPLACE BOTH FOG LIGHT BULB, LICENSE PLATE BULB
SAM E. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/9/2022