- SEE BELOW – CODES P0068, P0507, P2015, P2004 INTAKE MANIFOLD DEFECTIVE INTERNAL RUNNER FAILED, RECOMMEND REPLACE INTAKE MANIFOLD AND RECHECK THE VEHICLE AFTER THE REPAIRS. OIL PAN LEAKING, RECOMMEND REPLACE ENGINE OIL PAN. RECOMMEND WALNUT BLASTING TO REMOVE VALVE CARBON BUILT UP , ONCE THE INTAKE IS OFF.
- OIL PAN &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – Lower
- OIL RESIDUE CLEAN UP
- Quote is for 7 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable
- CALIFORNIA RECYCLING FEE
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
- INTAKE MANIFOLD – Remove & Replace
- REMOVE AND REPLACE DRIVE BELT (CRACKED)
- –Pressure test the cooling system for leaks –Check thermostat operation –Check cooling fan/switch operation –Check drive belts and radiator hoses RESULTS OF LEAK IF ANY: WATER HOSE FLANGE AND THERMOSTAT ASSEMBLY LEAKING RESULTS OF TEST: PASSED BLOCK TEST, TESTED POSITIVE HC TEST. ***CAUTION: YOUR VEHICLE MAY HAVE OVERHEATED AND HAVE ENGINE DAMAGE. IT IS DIFFICULT TO PROPERLY TEST FOR DAMAGE TO THE ENGINE UNTIL THE COOLING SYSTEM IS REPAIRED TO PROPER SPECIFICATIONS AND THE VEHICLE IS TESTED UNDER PROPER OPERATING CONDITIONS***
- REMOVE AND REPLACE OIL PAN BAFFLE
- PERFORM VALVE CLEANING SERVICE, USING WALNUT BLASTER
NIK S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/3/2023