- BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Check for damage and leaks. Check thickness of pads and brake fluid level.] TIRES/SPARE TIRE – INSPECT – [Check tire pressure, damage and tread depth.] WINDSHIELD WIPER & WASHER SYSTEMS – INSPECT – [Check adjustment and function. Add fluid as needed.] WIPER BLADES – INSPECT – [Check condition and replace if necessary.] ENGINE OIL & FILTER – REPLACE – [In case of severe conditions, such as extremely low temperatures, excessive dust, etc., it is necessary for certain operations to be carried out in between the given intervals. This applies particularly to engine oil changes and the cleaning or replacing of the air cleaner filter element.] SERVICE INTERVAL INDICATOR/DISPLAY – RESET TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM SENSORS – RESET TIRES – ROTATE
- REPLACE THE COOLANT EXPANSION TANK (CRACKED AND SLIGHT LEAK)
- REPLACE THE LEFT FRONT INNER CV BOOT (LEAKING)
- THE DEFROSTER IS WORKING NORMALLY AND NO PROBLEM FOUND AT THIS TIME.
- CALIFORNIA RECYCLING FEE
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
JOANNA N. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/8/2020