- CLEAN AND LUBE SLIDERS CLEAN SURFACE WHERE ROTORS MATE TO HUBS
- FUEL GAUGE TANK UNIT – Remove & Replace – Both
- –Remove old brake fluid from reservoir –Check and clean the reservoir if applicable –Install new brake fluid –Power bleed the system
- Services performed by ASE certified technician: –Use of hand held scan tools and/or laptop computer programs to access trouble codes causing check engine light –Use of computer diagnostic programs –Use of internet subscription technical sites –Use of up to one hour of ASE certified technician's time to determine the source of the problem causing the trouble code –Most but not all check engine lights or other driveability problems can be determined by the Check Engine Light/Level 1 Diagnostic service –Sometimes additional diagnostics may be required Found code p0462 fuel level sensor circuit signal low, due to the faulty fuel level sending units / see below
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
MIMI S. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/28/2020