- CLEAN AND LUBE SLIDERS CLEAN SURFACE WHERE ROTORS MATE TO HUBS
- MINOR SERVICE (This price applies to most cars, however, SUV's, trucks, and some European cars cost extra) Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra –Oil and filter change – Replace the oil drain plug sealing washer where applicable –Check and top off all fluids –Rotate the tires YES –Inspect the front and rear brakes –Inspect the tires and adjust the tire pressures –Inspect the air filter –Inspect the front and rear suspensions –Inspect the front and rear shocks and or struts –Inspect vehicle exterior lights –Check the constant velocity joint boots –Check the driveshaft –Inspect the steering linkage –Inspect the drive belts and coolant hoses –Check the A/C Temp –Check the idle speed –Reset the service light –Road test the vehicle
- PERFORM A FUEL SYSTEM CLEANING
- TPMS LIGHT IS ON – CHECK AND ADVISE. ADJUSTED TO SPECS AND RESET
- CALIFORNIA RECYCLING FEE
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
ANNE L. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/4/2020