- –Pressure test the cooling system for leaks –Check thermostat operation –Check cooling fan/switch operation –Check drive belts and radiator hoses RESULTS OF LEAK IF ANY: RESULTS OF TEST: ***CAUTION: YOUR VEHICLE MAY HAVE OVERHEATED AND HAVE ENGINE DAMAGE. IT IS DIFFICULT TO PROPERLY TEST FOR DAMAGE TO THE ENGINE UNTIL THE COOLING SYSTEM IS REPAIRED TO PROPER SPECIFICATIONS AND THE VEHICLE IS TESTED UNDER PROPER OPERATING CONDITIONS***
- – Inspect disk brake pads, front and/or rear – Inspect rear brake shoes if applicable – Inspect rotors for scoring – Inspect cylinder/boot for leaks – Inspect calipers – Inspect pad retainer condition – Inspect anti-rattle springs in bushings – Inspect wheel bearing end play – Inspect wheel free rotation
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
- CALIFORNIA RECYCLING FEE
- HEATER HOSES – Remove & Replace – One – [Includes: Bleed System.] –
- REPLACE THE AIR FILTER (DIRTY)
Richenda M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/26/2022