- MULTI-POINT INSPECTION (RECOMMENDED) – PERFORM AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – REPLACE – [The engine air filter life is dependent on exposure to dusty and dirty conditions. Vehicles operated in these conditions require frequent inspection and replacement of the filter.] CABIN AIR FILTER – REPLACE – [The cabin air filter life is dependent on exposure to dusty and dirty conditions. Vehicles operated in these conditions require frequent inspection and replacement of the filter.] ENGINE OIL & FILTER – REPLACE – [Do not exceed one year or 10000 miles (16000 kilometers) between service intervals.] OIL LIFE MONITOR – RESET – [Reset your oil monitor system after each engine oil and filter change.]
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
- CALIFORNIA RECYCLING FEE
- –Pressure test the cooling system for leaks –Check thermostat operation –Check cooling fan/switch operation –Check drive belts and radiator hoses RESULTS OF LEAK IF ANY: CRACKED EXPANSION TANK – LEAKING RESULTS OF TEST: NEGATIVE BLOCK TEST ***CAUTION: YOUR VEHICLE MAY HAVE OVERHEATED AND HAVE ENGINE DAMAGE. IT IS DIFFICULT TO PROPERLY TEST FOR DAMAGE TO THE ENGINE UNTIL THE COOLING SYSTEM IS REPAIRED TO PROPER SPECIFICATIONS AND THE VEHICLE IS TESTED UNDER PROPER OPERATING CONDITIONS***
- WE FOUND THE ENGINE VALVE COVER GASKET LEAKING, RECOMMEND REPLACE THE VALVE COVER GASKET AND RECHECK.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – 1.6L Eng – [Includes: R&I Fuel Rail.] (LEAKING)
- COOLANT RECOVERY TANK – Remove & Replace (CRACKED)
MARSHA M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/29/2022