- – Inspect disk brake pads, front and/or rear 8MM FRONT AND 7MM REAR – Inspect rear brake shoes if applicable – Inspect rotors for scoring – Inspect cylinder/boot for leaks – Inspect calipers – Inspect pad retainer condition – Inspect anti-rattle springs in bushings – Inspect wheel bearing end play – Inspect wheel free rotation
- CUSTOMER WILL RETURN FOR REPAIR
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable
- WE COULD NOT DUPLICATE THE NOISE
- CALIFORNIA RECYCLING FEE
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
REBECCA H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/19/2020