- MINOR SERVICE (This price applies to most cars, however, SUV's, trucks, and some European cars cost extra) Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra –Oil and filter change – Replace the oil drain plug sealing washer where applicable –Check and top off all fluids –Rotate the tires NO –Inspect the front and rear brakes –Inspect the tires and adjust the tire pressures –Inspect the air filter –Inspect the front and rear suspensions –Inspect the front and rear shocks and or struts –Inspect vehicle exterior lights –Check the constant velocity joint boots –Check the driveshaft –Inspect the steering linkage –Inspect the drive belts and coolant hoses –Check the A/C Temp –Check the idle speed –Reset the service light –Road test the vehicle
- PERFORM A FUEL SYSTEM CLEANING
- REPLACE THE THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR
- Services performed by ASE certified technician: –Use of hand held scan tools and/or laptop computer programs to access trouble codes causing check engine light –Use of computer diagnostic programs –Use of internet subscription technical sites –Use of up to one hour of ASE certified technician's time to determine the source of the problem causing the trouble code –Most but not all check engine lights or other driveability problems can be determined by the Check Engine Light/Level 1 Diagnostic service FOUND CODE P0122 THROTTLE POSITION SWITCH MALFUNCTION, DUE TO FAILED THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR / SEE BELOW –Sometimes additional diagnostics may be required
- CALIFORNIA RECYCLING FEE
- Charges are for proper disposal of hazardous waste generated during repairs/ service to your motor vehicle. Such charges include but not limited to,all engine and drive train fluids and any other hazardous waste as described by law.
LOTUS B. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/10/2020