- BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CHECK THE AC/HEATER FAN DOES NOT BLOW ANY AIR, CHECK AND ADVISE.
- PERFORM A FUEL SYSTEM CLEANING
- PERFORM TOP END CARBON CLEANING PROCEDURE USING MOPAR CLEANING CHEMICAL
- Services performed by ASE certified technician: –Use of hand held scan tools and/or laptop computer programs to access trouble codes causing check engine light –Use of computer diagnostic programs –Use of internet subscription technical sites –Use of up to one hour of ASE certified technician's time to determine the source of the problem causing the trouble code –Most but not all check engine lights or other driveability problems can be determined by the Check Engine Light/Level 1 Diagnostic service –Sometimes additional diagnostics may be required FOUND CODE P0301 CYLINDER #1 MISFIRE DUE TO FAILED SPARK PLUGS / SEE BELOW
- SPARK PLUGS AND COIL BOOTS- Remove & Replace – In-Line6
DAVID M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/16/2020